Lindsay Lohan: Bikini Biker

Saturday, June 23, 2007 |

Well, I've got to hand it to Lindsay Lohan. She's really making the most of her newly extended stay in rehab. I'm sure that biking around the beach in a bikini is one of the Promises Center's keys to getting their patients through their drug and alcohol dependence. I mean, who doesn't agree that three-wheel bikes are the cornerstone of recovery.

Now, I haven't been to rehab myself, but I'm pretty sure that an important part of going to rehab is actually going to rehab, not going to the beach. Problem is, rehab is all secluded and shuttered away, and no matter how much you parade around half naked, it's really hard for those paparazzi to take clear pictures of you in a bikini.

The beach, on the other hand, is really good for that. Oh, and Lindsay, stop trying to "hide" behind that hat. We'd recognize those breats anywhere.

0 comments: