Kristen Bell Welcomes Daughter Lincoln Dax Shepard

It’s a girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!


Lincoln Bell Shepard is here,” the Parenthood star Tweets. “She has mom’s beauty and dad’s obsession with breasts. Hooray!!!”


“My new roommate poops her pants and doesn’t pay rent…basically Dax pre-sobriety,” Bell adds. “Welcome baby Lincoln.”


Shepard, 38, and the House of Lies star, 32, announced the pregnancy in November.


Earlier this winter, Bell celebrated her baby shower while Shepard joked that he hoped their baby resembled his fiancée.


As for the delivery, the Veronica Mars star had big plans.


“I want a glass of whiskey, I want the epidural in my back,” Bell joked. “I want to get hit in the face with a baseball bat and wake me up when it’s over, because I’ve seen the videos and it looks terrifying.”



Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell Welcome Daughter Lincoln

0 comments: